Challenge: 5 People I got really close to this year
- Jeff - I have definitely grown the closest to him over such a short period of time. He has seen me at my lowest and taken me to my highest. He showed me heaven and then put me through hell. He taught me so much about faith, honesty, betrayal, love, emotional strength, and forgiveness. He is the icing to my cupcake, the peanut butter to my jelly and the sun to my sky. I am so thankful to have him in my life.
- Matthew- One of my best friends while he lived here in Virginia but living with him in California brought us so much closer. We will fight like brother and sister and get on each others nerves then cook dinner for one another. This guy is like a brother to me. I love him so much.
- Teddy- Someone I only met a few months ago but speaks volumes to me. He is so genuine and so real. One of the most down to earth and hilarious people I have had the pleasure of meeting. I respect his intellect and advice, and appreciate his deep mind similar to my own. He gave me the best birthday I could ever ask for. My first time in New York and got me tickets to a sold out Kaskade show. He is somebody I most definitely want to keep in my life for years and years to come.
- Rochelle- She is just fucking awesome. There is nothing about her not to like. She is the most hilarious human being I have come in contact with. She welcomed me with open arms into her circle of friends and I am so grateful because they are some of the most amazing people. She is too real and I love it.
- Ethan- It’s Ethan, I mean come on! Ethan is just so lovable. He is definitely a unique mind with some pretty off beat stories. He has an awesome sense of humor and great taste in music. I was never this obsessed with aliens pre-Ethan. We really bonded on our random Dayglow trip to Baltimore and at Fall Massive.Ethan is moving to Amsterdam this month and I wish him the best of luck and I hope it all works out well. I will see you a some festival..sometime in the future.
The Rest of Awooga - I love you guys.